Need to find owners of refunded credit card charges

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Need to find owners of refunded credit card charges

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Need to find owners of refunded credit card charges

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • sortedmedia
    Participant

Hello,
    <div>I recently had the previous two refund requests approved (2 copies of the “jevelin” wordpress plugin. Unfortunately as a web developer (envato user name “sortedmedia”) I buy allot of different envato items for allot of different clients. I now need to know whom to return the money to, and it is not listed anywhere on the refund forms.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Here is the list people that I am 99% sure they sent to one of their credit cards

The list of the most klikely peple who I accidentally bought two copies of the Jevelin theme wiuth their card is belkow in the “private” area</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>It should certainly be one of those names. I really need to know ASAP so that i can pay that person back. Or if there is some kind of privacy concern, let me know and I can put you in touch with them. But really all I need is a name so I can pay the people back.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Here are the confirmation approvals sent to me by the the author, I have also attached pdf printouts in case the links don’t work for you:</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Thank you very much, but this is somewhat urgent so if you could please get back to me as soon as possible. Agaion all i need is a name to pay the person bACK</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Thanks!</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>–</div>
    <div>
    <div class=”m_-1649261427122243056gmail_signature” dir=”ltr”>
    <div dir=”ltr”>
    <div>
    <div dir=”ltr”>
    <div dir=”ltr”>
    <div dir=”ltr”>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div><span style=”font-size: large;”><b>Charles Curl,</b></span>
    President, Sorted Media

</div>
    http://www.sorted-media.com</div>
    Tel: 416-605-7477</div>
    Email: [email protected]</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @sortedmedia,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

We don’t get any data from themeforest for purchases so you need to contact themeforest to get it from where you have purchased the theme.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)