need to know for my website

Home Forums Jevelin Theme need to know for my website

Home Forums Jevelin Theme need to know for my website

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • saikate
    Participant

hello guys,

how are you?

Now I am using Javelin theme including the Unyson framework, I am happy with that, but now the theme has the option to move redux from Unyson, when I moved Redux from Unyson my site wasn’t looking good as it was, Hero section and the top bar was separated and were the duo color between hero section and the top bar, I want hero section and the top bar seems one section with the transparent top bar (like my current site), I was not able to do with the redux framework and come back to Unyson framework, so I want to stay forever with Unyson, I don’t want to move to the redux framework, it would be a problem for the future? or it is mandatory to move redux framework from Unyson framework?

Hi @saikate,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Now It is not necessary to move to the Redux framework but the Unyson framework is becoming obsolete and you have to move to the Redux framework in the future.

If you upgrade to the Redux framework then please make sure that you deactivate the Unyson plugin on your website.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

saikate
    Participant

but when I moved to redux and deactivated unyson, then my site has been broken. what is the solution?

Could you please share the screenshot of what is broken on your website when you deactivate the Unyson plugin?

Are you using the Unyson page builder or WPBakery page builder to create pages?

saikate
    Participant

ok, I will share the screenshot when I deactivated the Unyson plugin

thank you for your reply

Ok

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)