no pie chart animation and contact form error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme no pie chart animation and contact form error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme no pie chart animation and contact form error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • Karsten
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound Support,

we have two issues on our site and would appreciate some help.

1. The animations on our pie charts are not working.
    2. We receive an error message, when submitting the contact form.

Best regards,

Karsten

Hi Karsten,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

The animations on our pie charts are not working.

It is working fine for me when loading the page.

Which browser are you using?

Please test it on different browser.

We receive an error message, when submitting the contact form.

I could confirm the issue on your shared site which seems happening because of JavaScript error message occurred on your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please try deleting and reinstalling latest version of Unyson plugin.

Also this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Karsten
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team,

thanks for your quick response.

It is working fine for me when loading the page.

Which browser are you using?

Please test it on different browser.

I tried it on Edge and it’s working fine. On Chrome (desktop and mobile) – there is no animation.

Please try deleting and reinstalling latest version of Unyson plugin.

I tried your suggestions and reinstalled Unyson and deactivated all Plugins, but the error still occures.

Could i try any other solution?

Best regards,

Karsten

I tried it on Edge and it’s working fine. On Chrome (desktop and mobile) – there is no animation.

I have tested it on Chrome browser and it is working fine.

Please make sure you are using latest version of browser and clear the browser cache.

I tried your suggestions and reinstalled Unyson and deactivated all Plugins, but the error still occures.

Then please try deleting and recreating contact form on your site,

If still the error occurs then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Karsten
    Participant

Please make sure you are using latest version of browser and clear the browser cache.

The animation on Chrome works, if i move the section to the top of our page, but not at the right position. I tried it on several machines and it worked on none, so im wondering, why it works fine for you. I attached a screenshot from Edge and Chrome.

Then please try deleting and recreating contact form on your site,

The error still exists

Attachments:

The animation on Chrome works, if i move the section to the top of our page, but not at the right position. I tried it on several machines and it worked on none, so im wondering, why it works fine for you. I attached a screenshot from Edge and Chrome.

See in the attached screenshot that it is working fine for me.

Which OS are you using?

The error still exists

Thank you for sharing site credentials but the shared user account is not an admin. I need admin account to troubleshoot the issue so could you please temporary make the shared user account as an admin?

Attachments:

Karsten
    Participant

See in the attached screenshot that it is working fine for me.

Which OS are you using?

Looks absolutely correct… We are using windows 10 on all our machines.

Thank you for sharing site credentials but the shared user account is not an admin. I need admin account to troubleshoot the issue so could you please temporary make the shared user account as an admin?

Done. You are admin now.

Looks absolutely correct… We are using windows 10 on all our machines.

We are using Ubuntu OS. We’ll troublehsoot the issue on windows.

Does the same happen for you on our demo site?

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/

Done. You are admin now.

I logged in to your site and saw you are using older version of PHP on your site as shown in the attached screenshot which seems causing this issue so please update your PHP version to the latest.

You can see supported PHP versions on this page https://secure.php.net/supported-versions.php

Attachments:

Karsten
    Participant

We are using Ubuntu OS. We’ll troublehsoot the issue on windows.

Does the same happen for you on our demo site?

I tried your site https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/elements/pie-chart/

And it seems to be the positioning. The animation works fine in full screen on desktop, but not if i size the window to view the mobile version. Same issue on my android mobile.

I logged in to your site and saw you are using older version of PHP on your site as shown in the attached screenshot which seems causing this issue so please update your PHP version to the latest.

The PHP version is updated, but the error remains on our formular.

Attachments:

I have notified the issues to the theme developer so that it will be fixed.

It will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile you can try using contact form provided by following plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/

Karsten
    Participant

Thanks for your support and quick replies.

Would you send me a notification, when the issues are fixed, please?

Sure we will update you here.

I can see you have changed contact form to contact form 7 on your site but I need to access old contact form on your site to troubleshoot the issue because I can’t reproduce it on my test site so could you please add it on any page on your site and share me that page URL?

Karsten
    Participant

I can see you have changed contact form to contact form 7 on your site but I need to access old contact form on your site to troubleshoot the issue because I can’t reproduce it on my test site so could you please add it on any page on your site and share me that page URL?

Sure. You have your own site with a contact form and some pie charts now. Please work on this site only, because the other one is live now.

OK Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)