Notice: Undefined index: image in Video Player View

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Notice: Undefined index: image in Video Player View

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Notice: Undefined index: image in Video Player View

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • shun
    Participant

I keep receiving the following error when I add a Youtube link using the View Player View:

/wp-content/themes/jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/video-player/views/view.php

Please advise.

shun
    Participant

I’m also receiving the below error when I try to update the extensions:

<b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: Vc_Updater::$title in <b>/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/updaters/class-vc-updating-manager.php</b> on line <b>99</b>
    <div id=”wpwrap”>
    <div id=”adminmenumain” role=”navigation” aria-label=”Main menu”>I’m using WordPress v5.6.</div>
    </div>

Hi @shun,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme and the latest versions of the plugins.

Please login to access this file

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

shun
    Participant

It seems like the error is coming from not selecting a placeholder image in the Video Player Settings. Is it possible for you to suppress this error if a placeholder image is not selected?

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Could you please share the screenshots of the element and the issue that you are getting?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

shun
    Participant

Two screenshots attached. I did notice you’re using Vimeo and we’re using Youtube. And I couldn’t tell from your screenshots if you’re including a placeholder image and/or icon, but we’re not.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Do you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?

If you do then please set it to false.

This will hide the warning messages and you will be able to use your site normally.

shun
    Participant

Thank you. If I keep this support inquiry open, will I be notified when a new version of the theme — with this issue fixed — is available?

Yes, we will notify you here.

Solution for this topic

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

shun
    Participant

Thank you. Downloaded and will give it a try when I get a moment this week. Please leave this ticket open until I confirm it’s been resolved on my installation of WordPress.

Ok

shun
    Participant

It works. Thank you. You can close this ticket now.

Happy Holidays.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)