On page elements...

Home Forums Gillion Theme On page elements…

Home Forums Gillion Theme On page elements…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • savethecat
    Participant

Hello..

We have a couple of pages that have elements that dont align correctly. Screenshots attached to show the issues.

1. Submit button in footer – overlays the text in desktop and responsive modes.
    2. On this event page, the plus/minus icons are not aligned with the element or text field.
    3. Also on that last page, the top nav menu wraps and I cant see why. Doesnt do that on any other page.
    4. On the Events listing page (which appears to use the Archive page template), the breadcrumb displays the class name, instead of just “Events” like on other pages. As such, its not editable in anyway for example, to change the title.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @savethecat,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Submit button in footer – overlays the text in desktop and responsive modes.

On this event page, the plus/minus icons are not aligned with the element or text field.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .mc4wp-form input[type=submit] {
        position: relative;
    }

span.sh-noselect.sh-increase-number-down,
    span.sh-noselect.sh-increase-number-up {
        display: table;
        float: none;
        margin: 0 auto;
        clear: both;
    }

Also on that last page, the top nav menu wraps and I cant see why. Doesnt do that on any other page.

This is happening because on that page you have set Header layout to 1 but on all other pages, it is set to 2 so to resolve it please edit that page and change its header layout to Default as shown in the attached screenshot.

On the Events listing page (which appears to use the Archive page template), the breadcrumb displays the class name, instead of just “Events” like on other pages. As such, its not editable in anyway for example, to change the title.

Could you please try using the below latest version of the theme on your site?

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

savethecat
    Participant

Thanks, the CSS worked. The Header cant be changed on that event page as it isnt an option on the edit view, I ended up reducing the size of the logo.

How do install the demo theme without getting the “folder already exisits” error? As I recall you can change the name of the theme in styles.css but will that break anything?

Also, the + sign on the events page didnt quite line up, so I just removed the circle border.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

savethecat
    Participant

I installed the public 3.4.4 version today via WordPress Updates, the breadcrumb link issue is still there. I assume there is no code difference between the public 3.4.4  and the version you have above?

If there is I will update using the file you sent. If not, the issue isnt fixed.. Thanks.

Ok then Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

savethecat
    Participant

You can close this ticket. Thanks.

Shufflehound

Thank you for letting us know! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)