One page navigation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme One page navigation

Home Forums Jevelin Theme One page navigation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • ndaiutolo
    Participant

I’m trying to add content to my homepage and currently have one page navigation enabled.  So I’d like to add a link to my navigation menu that will direct to the content that I’m creating.

I’m seeing the existing menu (corporate theme of Jevelin) has custom links to get the nav menu buttons to direct to a certain area on the page (#aboutus, etc), however I can’ t find where that information is stored within the page to adjust or add to it.

If I wanted to add a services link to my navigation menu, and add a section on my homepage for it to link to, how/where do I do that?

Thanks in advance for your help.

ndaiutolo
    Participant

I saw an old thread where someone said to add #(linkname) in the section ID area, so I tried that and it still isn’t working.

Hi @ndaiutolo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ndaiutolo
    Participant

Yes of course – thank you for your prompt response.

It’s a staging site, as I’m redeveloping an existing site.  The temporary domain name is 384.814.myftpupload.com

You’ll see I added “Services” to the nav menu, and linked it to #services. I also added “#services” to the class ID in the content section I wanted that link to direct to. It isn’t working.

Thanks for your help!

Nancy

Thank you.

I visited your shared site and it seems you have set services section ID incorrectly as shown in the attached screenshot.

It is #services but instead it should be services.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)