Padding completely messed up?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Padding completely messed up?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Padding completely messed up?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • ReinierJevelin
    Participant

Hi there, I need some help…

Attached screenshots show how my padding is completely messed up as content overlaps almost everywhere on home page. However, it just suddenly seemed to be like this while I was not doing anything + if I look in the frontend WPbakery it seems fine, but with Yellowpencil it shows messed up also. I really don’t know what caused this and how to fix this…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @ReinierJevelin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please try temporarily deactivating the Yellowpencil plugin on your site and check whether it resolves the issue?

Also, would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ReinierJevelin
    Participant

Thanks for swift reply! Please see details in private section, hope you are able to fix it!

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and disabled the Yellow Pencil Editor plugin which resolved the issue so it seems the issue caused by the CSS code developed using Yellow Pencil Editor plugin.

You can remove the Yellow Pencil editor CSS as described in the below pages.

https://yellowpencil.waspthemes.com/docs/managing-changes-on-entire-website/
    https://yellowpencil.waspthemes.com/docs/managing-the-element-styles/

ReinierJevelin
    Participant

this one has been resolved – I noticed it is still tagged as ‘unresolved’ but you have def. and kindly assisted me in solving for it as per above comments. Thanks.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)