Page Builder

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page Builder

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page Builder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • mtortorello
    Participant

Hi,

For the Jevelin Theme do I need to have both WP Bakery and Unyson activated? I have them both activated on my development site and my live site.

Hi @mtortorello,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The Unyson plugin is required by the theme and the WPBakery plugin is optional.

You can use both the plugins on your site without any issue If you want to.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

mtortorello
    Participant

Thank you for your information.  I would like to use WP Bakery as the page builder however it is only giving me the option to use Unyson.  WP Bakery is active on the site.  Can you please tell me how I can use WP Bakery as the page builder?

You can use it for the pages as shown in the attached screenshot.

If you want to use it for other post types then please enable it in the WPBakery Page Builder Settings as displayed in the second attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mtortorello
    Participant

Ok I have it set up that way.  Can some of our pages be in Unyson and some be in WP Bakery without having an issue or do they all have to be in the same page builder?

Can some of our pages be in Unyson and some be in WP Bakery without having an issue or do they all have to be in the same page builder?

Yes, you can use any page builder to create pages but you can use only one page builder at a time so If you use Unyson then you can’t use WPBakery and vice-versa.

If you create any page using page builder and then switch the  page builder to another one then you will lose the content.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)