Page Jumping - Page 'anchor' scrolls wrong first time

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page Jumping – Page 'anchor' scrolls wrong first time

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page Jumping – Page 'anchor' scrolls wrong first time

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • clinicalfinish
    Participant

Hi,

I am the tutorials from another support topic I saw making use of the following code through linking to empty Text Block’s.

<span id=”aboutus”></span>

and then linking to the menus or buttons via:

#aboutus

However, when I first click the menu button it scrolls just past my anchor point, shown in the screenshot attached. Alsthough, when I click the menu link again while halfway down the page, it scrolls to the exact correct point. So it seems not to work when the user is at the top of the page, but works anywhere else.

My website: http://clinicalfinishtraining.com/ . However, the website is under maintenance, so let me know if I need to remove this for you to help.

The first image shows where the first click scrolls to (incorrect), and the second image shows where it scrolls to when clicked again (correct).

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @clinicalfinish,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Yes i need to access your site to troubleshoot it so could you please temporary disable the maintenance mode or would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

clinicalfinish
    Participant

Sure, that’s fine. I have include the details below as private content.

Not sure why this is happening on your site but you can try resolving it by adding the aboutus code shared above just in the end of the “Take your game to the next level” section.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)