Parallax issues on Gillion theme

Home Forums Gillion Theme Parallax issues on Gillion theme

Home Forums Gillion Theme Parallax issues on Gillion theme

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • shootthepianoplayer
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve been fiddling with the style of my posts recently. I originally added parallax but now can’t find the theme options to turn that off.

I’ve recently had some of my post images redesigned. As you can see, I’m losing the full benefit of the image design now.

https://filmlifestyle.com/what-is-a-full-shot/

So could I try a couple of different options:

• Could you give me the option to turn parallax off? And also if I need to rescale this image size for that to work properly?
    • Could you also show me a code that would keep parallax on, but make sure it shows this image size in full? Essentially so that I can see the image in full when the page loads.

Thanks!

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Looks like that at the moment parallax is always on for that specific layout you are using in that single page.

We could try to create an option for that layout to turn it off site wide.

About how parallax image is shown – we have only one algorithm with only scrolling speed adjustment options.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

shootthepianoplayer
    Participant

Is there no code I can use to remove parallax?

shootthepianoplayer
    Participant

Could I get some help on this, please.

Shufflehound

We can show you were the code is located in the theme, but then you won’t be able to update the theme as the changes will rewrite after the update.

At the moment we are thinking about adding a new option for this issue as we don’t have any other good solutions for this issue.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Shufflehound.

shootthepianoplayer
    Participant

So there’s no way of changing it?

Maybe I can remove the parallax code and then I’d have to remove it again after each update?

I’m sure there used to be a setting in Theme Settings for this. As I was able to toggle it on/off before via the Gillion theme settings. Why was it removed?

Shufflehound

Most likely that was only in the page builder and not in the page settings.

We managed to add a new option for this feature under Jevelin Settings (at the topbar) > Post > Post Parallax available in our latest beta version below:

Please login to access this file

Let us know if that fixes your issue! 🙂

shootthepianoplayer
    Participant

Thanks! That has removed the parallax.

Is there an option is theme settings for adjusting this image size? As now the image is not the right proportions.

https://filmlifestyle.com/what-is-a-full-shot/

Shufflehound

Not at the moment, but that block should be easily adjusted via CSS.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)