plagin install error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme plagin install error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme plagin install error

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • Author
  • mirsaidazizov
    Participant

<h1>Installing Plugins</h1>

cURL error 28: Failed to connect to cdn.shufflehound.com port 443: Connection timed out

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @mirsaidazizov,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme and try again.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

mirsaidazizov
    Participant

anyway, same problem

Attachments:

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

mirsaidazizov
    Participant

this is administrator access

I logged into your website and got the same Connection timed out error that is your web server related error.

I installed the required plugins by manually uploading them to your website.

mirsaidazizov
    Participant

also i have problem when i import demo template. when i click to suitable temlate, page shows “HTTP ERROR 449”

Attachments:

mirsaidazizov
    Participant

this error

Attachments:

Could you please tell me which demo content you want to import so that I can import it on your website?

mirsaidazizov
    Participant

construction theme

I logged into your website and now can not even access the Pages section in the admin area of your website and get an error as shown in the attached screenshot.

It is your website-specific error that you can resolve as described below or by contacting your web host.

https://stackoverflow.com/a/49718156

Attachments:

mirsaidazizov
    Participant

why i  can’t open this page

Attachments:

Because of as described in my above earlier posted reply.

mirsaidazizov
    Participant

why plagins in blocked?

Attachments:

mirsaidazizov
    Participant

also i have problem

Attachments:

mirsaidazizov
    Participant

when i importing demo, shows this kind of problem . error with api and port 443

You are getting this problem because of as described in my above earlier posted reply.

mirsaidazizov
    Participant

how to fix this problem

Attachments:

mirsaidazizov
    Participant

and can you share more videos about this template. how to use? how to edit? connect with form ?

Please note that you don’t need to activate all the recommended theme plugins on your website but just the required plugins.

If you have upgraded to the Redux framework then you have to deactivate the Unyson plugin on your website.

how to fix this problem

It is not a problem but a notice and you can remove it by following the instructions provided in the notice.

and can you share more videos about this template. how to use? how to edit? connect with form ?

There are no videos.

You can edit the page using the WPbakery page builder as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)