please check my site

Home Forums Jevelin Theme please check my site

Home Forums Jevelin Theme please check my site

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • saikate
    Participant

hello guys

how are you?

I have opened a ticket 2-3 days ago and asked to check my website, they checked me and told me to shrink my logo between the left and right side,  now I  have shrunk my logo between the left and right website, but I didn’t do shrunk too much as it should be, because when I shrink too much the logo and upload it, the logo gets blurry on PC or MOBILE devices. is that logo is ok now? or I have to do anything? please check my website and let me get some peace of mind

thank you very much.

Hi @saikate,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I don’t see your logo on your website as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please upload your logo so that I can check it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

saikate
    Participant

hello guys

how are you?

I have opened a ticket 2-3 days ago and asked to check my website, they checked me and told me to shrink my logo between the left and right side,  now I  have shrunk my logo between the left and right website, but I didn’t do shrunk too much as it should be, because when I shrink too much the logo and upload it, the logo gets blurry on PC or MOBILE devices. is that logo is ok now? or I have to do anything? please check my website and let me get some peace of mind.

now please check my site, I have uploaded new logo.

thank you very much.

I still don’t see your logo on your website as shown in my earlier attached screenshot.

Do you see your uploaded logo on your website?

Could you please share the screenshot of it?

saikate
    Participant

ok I will then upload a new logo soon and share a screenshot in this thread

thank you for the reply

Ok Thank you

SofiaMKT
    Participant

Hello I have the same issue. I uploaded the logo in the customize. It does not appear. It only appears when i desactivate the Unyson Plugin

@SofiaMKT  If you have upgraded to the Redux framework then you have to deactivate the Unyson plugin on your website.

saikate
    Participant

hello guys

how are you?

I have opened a ticket 2-3 days ago and asked to check my website, they checked me and told me to shrink my logo between the left and right side,  now I  have shrunk my logo between the left and right website, but I didn’t do shrunk too much as it should be, because when I shrink too much the logo and upload it, the logo gets blurry on PC or MOBILE devices. is that logo is ok now? or I have to do anything? please check my website and let me get some peace of mind.

Now the header or footer logo is ok?

now please check my site, I have uploaded a new logo.

thank you very much.

Yes, the logos are displaying fine on your website now.

saikate
    Participant

my website is ok including logos ( header and footer)?

are my logos looking blurry, or are they ok now?

please feedback

thank you very much.

Yes, they are ok now.

saikate
    Participant

thank you very much for your feedback

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)