plugins/unyson/framework/helpers/general.php on line 1275

Home Forums Jevelin Theme plugins/unyson/framework/helpers/general.php on line 1275

Home Forums Jevelin Theme plugins/unyson/framework/helpers/general.php on line 1275

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • syllogistic
    Participant

This issue just started recently. I noticed it yesterday. If I disable the Unyson plugin, Jevelin looks like crap. I’ve had to switch themes but my site is optimized for Jevelin and now looks like crap, but at least no errors.

The header also looks weird

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

unloved
    Participant

I have the same problem, any one know what’s happening ?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Have you made some updates before it happened?

Also are you using Unyson page builder? If you are not using it then migrating to the Redux framework could be the solution.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

syllogistic
    Participant

I have the site on automatic updates. Yet, the only plugin that removes the error is disabling Unyson.

I’ve seen others who also just started getting this. I’ll check out redux. First I’ve heard of it.

Shufflehound

We have found the cause of this issue – Unyson framework Google Fonts API page is down (which is being updated from there once in a week).

It seems that we might have a fix for those who use WPBakery page builder instead of the Unyson page builder.

Go to the Admin dashboard > Jevelin (left side) > Framework Upgrade and follow the steps (install Redux framework, make migration and remove the Unyson framework).

Let us know if that works!

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hello,

I have the same problem as @syllogistic and @unloved

When do you think the Unyson framework Google Fonts API will be updated ? And do you think the update will delete this problem ?

I tru to go on the Admin dashboard > Jevelin (left side) > Framework Upgrade but I don’t know wich upgrade method I have to choose… Full upgrade I suppose… ? But I don’t want to see my website break up.

syllogistic
    Participant

I’m not seeing a framework option.

Shufflehound

@ot.tremelin – Update the theme to the latest version and it should be fine. Yes you should select the “Full upgrade”. After the upgrade there will be option to migrate back (if needed).

About their Google Fonts API who knows… They have stopped the plugin development for a long time. That is the reason we moved to another framework which is well supported.

@syllogistic
    – Then your version doesn’t yet support this feature. Please upgrade it to the latest theme version and the feature should appear.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Shufflehound.

syllogistic
    Participant

I’m running Jevelin 4.6.6. What is the latest version?

Shufflehound

The latest stable version is 5.3.2

syllogistic
    Participant

Interesting as it shows up to date in my dashboard.

Attachments:

Shufflehound

Back then we didn’t have automatic theme update functionality. Now you can enter your purchase key in our theme dashboard and there will be no need for manual theme updates.

If needed, here is the latest beta version:

Please login to access this file

syllogistic
    Participant

Theme updated, framework upgraded, Unyson removed, error gone.

Thanks!

Shufflehound

We are glad that it worked! 🙂

PopCut
    Participant

Hi, we have the same problem, but we have Unyson Builder in use on over 200 pages, so the Redux Framework switch is out of the question for us. What is the solution for this?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

In that case you could test our latest beta version below:

There we are trying to change that Google fonts are loading from our server. See if that works (could start working after a moment as we are not quite sure at which point Google fonts will be updated)

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

luklab
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same problem and I also have at least 50 websites in Unyson, unfortunately deactivating Unyson is not an option.

I have installed Jevelin 5.3.3.2, the error in the front-end remains while in the admin … see attachment.

Thank you

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by luklab.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by luklab.
    Attachments:

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We made further improvements in the latest beta version. Please test it below:

Let us know if that works, so we can know if we can publish this update!

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

luklab
    Participant

I installed Jevelin 5.3.3.3, unfortunately it still returns the same error 🙁

Thank you

jawnsicooked
    Participant

I updated to version 5.3.3.3, and everything looks great, except I am sill getting a “A PHP session was created by a session_start() function call. This interferes with REST API and loopback requests. The session should be closed by session_write_close() before making any HTTP requests.” Which seems to be a problem with Unyson, which I am using for mega menu and the header. If I turn off Unyson, my header and menu break.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)