portfolio custom field link

Home Forums Jevelin Theme portfolio custom field link

Home Forums Jevelin Theme portfolio custom field link

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
  • powermonique
    Participant

I would like to add a link in the custom field of my title similar to the demo that has “more info” as the title and then “application” as a link.

how do I add a link in the description box?

thanks?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @powermonique,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from the demo site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

powermonique
    Participant

please disregard, I figured it out

powermonique
    Participant

What I now have an issue with is when I click the “x” beside the custom field in a project, it will not actually delete it. Nor can I edit a custom field. All I am able to do is move it up or down.

Please advise

powermonique
    Participant

I added the code below to hopefully be able to delete a custom field in a project and it didn’t work. I got this code from a previous thread. Is is possibly because I am using Javelin and not the child theme?

Thanks

.sh-portfolio-single-info-item.sh-table:last-child {
        display: none;
    }

powermonique
    Participant

For reference I have attached an image

Attachments:

What I now have an issue with is when I click the “x” beside the custom field in a project, it will not actually delete it. Nor can I edit a custom field. All I am able to do is move it up or down.

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

powermonique
    Participant

Thanks…will I know of the fix through an update?

Sure we will notify you here after fixing it.

powermonique
    Participant

thank you!

Welcome

powermonique
    Participant

I am currently working with your education themes and on the homepage the revolution  slider goes all the way to the top of the page and wraps around/behind the header.

How do I get this to occur on my homepage?

Currently my revolution slider sits below the title bar and header.

Thanks in advance.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

powermonique
    Participant

Has the custom field  “x” button described above in portfolio been fixed yet?

No not yet but the issue only occurs when we use Gutenbarg editor.

powermonique
    Participant

No, this issue is in javelin theme. I can reassure you…I have been trying over and over again to delete a custom field or edit a custom field in portfolio and nothing happens..the only way I can make a change is to delete the entire project and remake it…complete inconvenience…please double check

Thank you!

Yes as said above the issue occurs with the theme and we are working on it but it occurs only when you edit portfolios using Gutenbarg editor and not with classical editor.

powermonique
    Participant

Ok, well on my other pages, typically in the top right hand corner there is an option to “switch back to classic editor”. For some reason I can’t seem to find this option when editing my projects.

Do you mind letting me know how I can switch back to classical editor while in projects?

A screen shot my may help.

Thanks so much!

You will see that option in the projects listings page as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)