Portfolio Demo Install

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Demo Install

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Demo Install

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • WendyM
    Participant

Hi – Every time I try to install Portfolio theme, I get a lot of errors (or none and a “done” confirmation but same result) and the home page is blank. I’ve used Jev many time before (other templates) and have not had any problems in the demo install. I’ve deleted the theme redownloaded the theme, reinstalled and run the demo install again twice now and every time I get this issue. Please advise? Thanks

Hi @WendyM,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the Jevelin theme.

Please login to access this file

Also, could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

WendyM
    Participant

Thanks. I have installed your version same problem https://vickyvinteriors.com/

WendyM
    Participant

also didn’t get errors in the install this time but pages are still empty of content

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

WendyM
    Participant

Did you get the login detail? I did send them but I cant see it in our thread

No, I didn’t get it so please share it again and also send it on [email protected]

WendyM
    Participant

entered in private field

andreubg
    Participant

Same problem for me. Some demos as Porfolio and Foodie the home page showed blank. Can you share the solution?

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

The issue only occurs portfolio demo content created using the Unyson page builder so in the meanwhile you can import other portfolio demo content.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)