Portfolio error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • daptee
    Participant

Hi how are you. Please can you see my website. As you can see there is a error with portfolio overlay. I have add the portfolio widget in my site and the overlay stay over the image for ever.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @daptee,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This can be child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Jevelin theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

daptee
    Participant

I have deactivate child theme and plugins but nothing happens.

When i create a portfolio item i have an error when i will write a description. Please see the error.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

daptee
    Participant

Yes of course. Please see and make some test.

I logged into your site and readded the portfolio content element on the page which made it work.

Could you please confirm it now?

daptee
    Participant

Yes now works fine, but i have a problem with portfolio description. Try to add a description in a new portfolio and you will see there give an error. I must instal old editor of wordpress to dont have this problem.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)