Portfolio Gallery Image Question

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Gallery Image Question

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Gallery Image Question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • [email protected]
    Participant

Hello, first I would like to thank you guys for the amazing theme and customer service! It has been a pleasure using this theme!

I have a fairly simple question (hopefully). I’m currently doing site tunes to make my site loader faster. While running Gtmetrix I found this issue and I’m not sure how to fix it, it seems easy but maybe not for me.

Basically Gtmetrix is saying that my portfolio images (the previews of them) are loading the larger files for the previews. (hopefully that makes sense)

The following images are resized in HTML or CSS. Serving scaled images could save 428.1KiB (78% reduction).

I resized my image in photoshop to the size they want (but obviously when I click on the post to open it… the image is terrible quality because it’s meant to be bigger.

I’m sorry if I’m making this hard to understand.

Basically I dont want the portfolio preview images to be loading from the bigger file that opens when you click on a portfolio link.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @patrickruhle,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening?

Also please try regenerating thumbnails on your site using the below plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/force-regenerate-thumbnails/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)