portfolio image doesn't align with feature image

Home Forums Jevelin Theme portfolio image doesn’t align with feature image

Home Forums Jevelin Theme portfolio image doesn’t align with feature image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • saikate
    Participant

hello guys

How are you?

please read carefully to understand my problem.

I want to display my portfolio images on my portfolio page, for this, at first I have created some project from the dashboard using the portfolio option, then I have edited my portfolio page and created a post grid, and then linked up project IDs got from the portfolio project option, now on portfolio page showing my images with feature image, now my problem has begun, when I click grid view image then nesting images don’t align with feature image, I want it would appear feature image and nesting images align center, for your understand I have attached a screenshot, please have a look.

N.B. now I have removed my project files( images)  from the project option on the dashboard as those images might be index, so I removed them from the media library, you can’t find any file on my portfolio page. please see my attached file for understanding.

thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @saikate,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you mean it does not display to you like the below page?

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/project/wind-at-white-castle/

Could you please create a private portfolio page and share its URL so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

saikate
    Participant

thank you for your reply

I have seen your attached link images, those images are ok, as your reference link, I have one question for you, is there are 4 images are they nesting or all images you uploaded?

I want images would be displayed as grid view on my portfolio page, then people will click each grid view image and then they would see various kind of  images as mockup if they (feature image and nesting image) align properly would be good ( but have to align in any way)

I have attached a screenshot image for you please have a look, those images are aligned with a featured image and nesting image, but if they align like your attached link images would be ok

please solve my problem I have stuck

have a good day.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by saikate.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of the Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

saikate
    Participant

ok, thank you for your reply

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)