Portfolio Masonry Filter Functionality

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Masonry Filter Functionality

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Masonry Filter Functionality

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Mr. Wonderful
    Participant

Currently, I have 15 items in my portfolio, in two different categories, and I’ve configured the portfolio to show 12 randomly. On loading the home page, I see 12. When I click on the filter for category 1, it toggles to show me only the random pieces that were initially loaded for category 1. When I click on the filter for category 2, it toggles to show me only the random pieces that were initially loaded for category 2.

Is there a way to alter the default functionality so that if I have 12 pieces in category 1 and 12 pieces in category 2, when I click on the filter for category 1, it will randomly display all 12 pieces in that category, rather than just the pieces that were initially loaded? Likewise, if I click category 2, it would randomly display all 12 pieces in category 2 (the ones that were initially loaded and the ones that weren’t)? This way, 12 pieces are always visible.

I’ve tried changing the display option to -1 (infinite) and using CSS to hide additional items (e.g., .category-all:nth-of-type(1n+12) { display: none; }) however the items don’t reshuffle order in the DOM, so this doesn’t seem to work properly.

Any help you can provide will be most appreciated.

Hi Mr. Wonderful,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Mr. Wonderful
    Participant

Please see private link below.

I saw the functionality on your site and to achieve this functionality you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Mr. Wonderful
    Participant

Thank you for your assistance. You can close this support request. Have a nice weekend.

You are most welcome here 🙂

fkond
    Participant

Actually im interesting same issue. And i have a developer too,

Could you give me the function name and a way to fix it easily.

Ä°ts an excuse on the theme by the way.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)