Portfolio pictures disappeared

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio pictures disappeared

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio pictures disappeared

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • thelondonschool
    Participant

Hi,

I have been updating Jevelin regularly and I am currently using version 4.4.1

Without having made any changes to the website on my side, I have recently been experiencing these issues:

• portfolio pictures are not showing in the portfolio page see https://www.thelondonschool.it/corsi-lingue-thiene-vicenza/
      and attached screenshot. Pictures are showing up correctly on individual project pages.
    • Portfolio projects do not show up in the dashboard under Portfolio> All Projects, even though they are present on the website (see attached screenshot).

I also have a similar issue with Woocommerce (where product pictures do not show up either on shop front or on individual item page) but I am not sure whether I should open a separate topic.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @thelondonschool,

Thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site and saw it is displaying some javascript errors in the browser console.

Please try clearing and temporarily disabling the W3 Total Cache cache that you are using on your website.

Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

thelondonschool
    Participant

Thank you, disabling W3 Total Cache solved the issue of pictures not appearing, but did not solve the issue of portfolio projects not showing up in the dashboard under Portfolio> All Projects.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)