Post feature images size

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Post feature images size

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Post feature images size

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • MuglasAdventues
    Participant

I want my featured images to feature correctly. my img ratio is standard, my watermarks are cut, and Jevelin is surprisingly lacking in any control of this. Also it seems to override custom css to workaround.

I have spent some time reading Jevelin blogs where many people have asked about this, however you seem to consistently refuse to help, suggesting either “thumbnail plugin” (you are obviously not graphic designers, these are terrible plugins) and once even telling your customer “well it’s because your image is the wrong size” (my suggestion is, do not say that to me). I’m overall disgusted in your support after reading blogs on the topic, and further dislike that the only way to make a query is by publicly published blogging. (this is not a ticket)

I expect your response to focus on correcting me as you have others. After the sheer time I have wasted getting this template to work, I suggest, don’t do that. Just support thank you.

I have decided to create CSS rule to fix it myself. However I am having troubles referencing the div class and seeing any changes. Before you tell me, yes I have used yellow pencil. This also didn’t work, and the div selection from there didn’t work.

Please tell me, why can’t I make this code work:

{

width: 1024px;
    height: 768px;
    object-fit: contain;

}

If you don’t wish to take on the sum of all of this feedback you are getting, and implement the control for this in the template, I’ll be satisfied with the custom CSS assistance. Thank you. I’ve tried .sh-overlay-item .post-meta-thumb .blog-single .post-item .post-meta-thumb

Before you make me read any of what you have said to others, I am already VERY aware that you don’t like to really ‘support’ as much as you don’t have to – and have tried to avoid even asking!, i am VERY aware you think your time is more valuable than ours apparently, and I am VERY familiar with the prepared link you send to you make us read more about the limits of your Support, expecting us to spend more of our time reading about what you don’t want us to ask you for support about.

Support it or we get another template. it’s really simple.

I’m referring to a basic function, to enable standard ratio images on the most common part of the template. I have tried a code-compliant custom css workaround which your template is apparently blocking. So now you’ll have to support I’m afraid… YOU assist, YOU.

d

Hi @MuglasAdventues,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please do not make your mind based on the replies posted on other topics as those are topic-specific replies and may not apply in your case.

I want my featured images to feature correctly. my img ratio is standard, my watermarks are cut

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

This support forum topic is only accessible privately to the members and you can also post a private reply by adding details in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

You have absolutely NO WAY OF KNOWING my url? I doubt that and I insist it is unnecessary to wait for another 24 hours turnaround of messaging to ask this before you will even commence looking into my query.

Consistent with the apparent support culture you have.

You know our web address, support please without wasting further time, ior we will change templates, and I will make a very loud digital noise about your lack of support

This is my last attempt. Support your template and respond professionally without being clever. What is your url my butt. My last attempt!

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

ps, it is YOUR choice to display these messages, not mine.

First of all please mind your language.

We don’t entertain this type of language here and you have to respect others here.

We are trying our best to support you but If the theme or support doesn’t satisfy your expectations then we don’t force you to continue using it as it’s your choice but If you continue disrespecting our efforts then, unfortunately, we have to take some action on it.

Many theme users are using the theme on multiple websites therefore I want to know which one they are referring to.

I saw your past replies and found the website https://mulgasadventures.com.au/ and I assume you are referring to it.

I can see the watermarks are displaying fine on your Blog page https://mulgasadventures.com.au/blog/ but it’s getting cut on the single post page https://mulgasadventures.com.au/petermann-ranges/ because the featured image size is set to 1200px X 675px in the theme and your images are larger than it.

You can resolve the issue by increasing the featured image size by using the attached custom plugin.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)