Problem Cart style and function

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem Cart style and function

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem Cart style and function

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Darkmagister
    Participant

i have a few issue on a jevelin theme installation,

i have wordpress with woocommerce, i have to enable the woocommerce plugin and and i have a cart page but i have a few issue here, i see the table on a desktop as a in mobile (one line for field that take all the page width) and it’s very bad,

also in the cart page (also in checkout) the “header” view cart, checkout, done have a strange style and i can not find the string to translate it in italian (i’ve used loco translate to translate othe strings)

and also i have enable in woocommerce the possibility to login, or buy as guest or create a user, and i only see the ability to insert all the information (i dont see the continue as guest or login options)

please let me know

Hi @Darkmagister,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

i have wordpress with woocommerce, i have to enable the woocommerce plugin and and i have a cart page but i have a few issue here, i see the table on a desktop as a in mobile (one line for field that take all the page width) and it’s very bad,

Could you please share the screenshot of it?

also in the cart page (also in checkout) the “header” view cart, checkout, done have a strange style and i can not find the string to translate it in italian (i’ve used loco translate to translate othe strings)

and also i have enable in woocommerce the possibility to login, or buy as guest or create a user, and i only see the ability to insert all the information (i dont see the continue as guest or login options)

Could you please share the screenshots of them and also share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Darkmagister
    Participant

attached you can find the cart and the checkout page, you have to try it with adding url add to cart from product url

i had to disable the add to cart button on the site for now, but you can see the cart have a responsive table but it behave quite bad on desktop

you can also see the top navigation of the cart not translated and with a blue color

and in the checkout page you can see that i can only create a new user and unable to checkout as guest or login (i’ve also tried to do this as not logged in with same result)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the W3 Total Cache that you are using on your website so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also, please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Darkmagister
    Participant

ok, the cache plugin is disabled, and i can see that the cart have a better look now …

and also i can see the ability to login or don’t check the create account option on checkout …

so i think that this theme doesn’t work well with w3 total cache….

now i only need to understand how to translate the upper part and also change the style of

<div class=”woocommerce-progress step2 container sh-heading-font”>
    <div class=”woocommerce-progress-item woocommerce-header-item-cart”>
    View Cart </div>
    <div class=”woocommerce-progress-item woocommerce-header-item-checkout”>
    Checkout </div>
    <div class=”woocommerce-progress-item woocommerce-header-item-done”>
    Done </div>
    </div>

i’m using that version, i have envato market plugin to keep it updated

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Darkmagister.

so i think that this theme doesn’t work well with w3 total cache….

Please try clearing the w3 total cache and resetting its settings.

now i only need to understand how to translate the upper part and also change the style of

You can translate it by translating the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/theme-translation/ or using any of the following plugins to change it.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/say-what/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/real-time-find-and-replace/

You can change the style using the Yellow Pencil editor as described on the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Darkmagister
    Participant

For now i’ll try without the cache module …. and see

also i edited the css manually and fixed the cart blue color problem

and about this code:

<div class=”woocommerce-progress <?php echo esc_attr( $step ); ?> container sh-heading-font”>
    <div class=”woocommerce-progress-item woocommerce-header-item-cart”>
    <?php esc_attr_e( ‘View Cart’, ‘jevelin’ ); ?>
    </div>
    <div class=”woocommerce-progress-item woocommerce-header-item-checkout”>
    <?php esc_attr_e( ‘Checkout’, ‘jevelin’ ); ?>
    </div>
    <div class=”woocommerce-progress-item woocommerce-header-item-done”>
    <?php esc_attr_e( ‘Done’, ‘jevelin’ ); ?>
    </div>
    </div>

that you have in your theme in file: inc/templates/woocommerce-progress.php

the 3 text are not translatable in loco translate.

i’m using real time and replace, but i don’t think that it’s the best solution, i think it’s better to have thoose translateble too.

the 3 text are not translatable in loco translate.

You can see in your shared code that the text is translatable using the function esc_attr_e

Please advise.

Darkmagister
    Participant

so why is not present in the pot file and loco translate can not translate that ?

I am not sure but you can contact the plugin support to resolve it.

Darkmagister
    Participant

the label View Cart, Checkout, Done are not present in the jevelin.pot file it’s not an issue with loco translate

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)