Problem with shortcodes

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem with shortcodes

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem with shortcodes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • hannes741
    Participant

Hi,

after the last WordPress update I have the problem, that my site does not display the shortcodes I have inserted. When I switch to twenty twenty theme it works… I have updated all…

It’s the rev.slider on the top and the logo-slider under “Kunden/Partner”

Hope you can help me.

Best regards
    Hannes

Hi Hannes,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems the theme jQuery script is causing the issue as jQuery is updated in the latest WordPress version 5.5

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Please clear your browser cache after updating the theme so that the latest js and CSS files will be loaded.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

hannes741
    Participant

Hello,

sorry for this late reply. I have updated as you told me, but the problem is still there…

Do you have another option?

Best regards
    Hannes

I can still see some javascript errors in the browser console on visiting your website.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)