Product display in Standard Shop page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product display in Standard Shop page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product display in Standard Shop page

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
  • cheeks
    Participant

Hi — I am not sure what you mean. For the time you have been providing support and where needed, Shufflehound has been advising me to place code in the custom CSS box if it’s needed to solve problem. All I am asking is for help to align the product images — won’t you help me? Why are you asking me to hire a developer? Please confirm. I am quite concerned about the issue here.

cheeks
    Participant

Earlier this week, you asked me to place the following code to align the height of the product images. It worked briefly, but the images are now misaligned again. As this has happened, can you please look into this and see why the code you asked me to place isn’t working any more. The images are all misaligned and there is NO way we can launch the website in this state. I hope you won’t ask me to hire a developer when this is part of support. Thanks.

This is the code you provided:

.woocommerce.post-type-archive-product ul.products li .sh-woo-post-content-container {
        min-height: 190px;
    }

Please understand that we provide support if the theme doesn’t work for you as displayed in our below demo site. Please see support terms here  https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/

What you are trying to resolve is not theme issue or it is not a functionality that the theme provides. It is Woocommerce question and you should get help from either Woocommerce support or by hiring a developer.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here but if the custom functionality is small and code required for it easy which won’t take too much time then we do help our theme users by developing it that’s why I developed and shared you the custom CSS code but now it seems it required more custom functionality which is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

I am sure you understand this know.

Thank you!

cheeks
    Participant

This is just one more hurdle to go and it will hold our launch back further if you ask me to elsewhere for support. I hope you understand too, the struggles I am facing. All I am asking is for you to look at the code you provided yesterday — which worked to solve the problem. So I am baffled why the images are misaligned again. It will take too much time for me to get support elsewhere and I have tried actually, online searching. nothing seems to help. So I hope that you can help solve the problem here.

cheeks
    Participant

I feel it is not very customer friendly if you refuse to help me with this question. A lot of people face this problem based on my search online and they have been referred to approach theme authors for this. I am not comfortable with how things are going here and this is as you said “Please understand that we provide support if the theme doesn’t work for you as displayed in our below demo site.” — This is exactly the issue — my Shop page is NOT displaying per the demo content. It is misaligned and I am disappointed that I have had to write so many messages to get Shufflehound to help.

I can see the product images are displaying in same height on your site shop page using shared CSS code as shown in the last attached screenshot.

Is it displaying same for you?

This is exactly the issue — my Shop page is NOT displaying per the demo content. It is misaligned and I am disappointed that I have had to write so many messages to get Shufflehound to help.

As I have already told you that on our demo site https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/shop/ we have added same amount of content in our products therefore it is displaying in same height but this is not the case with your site as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)