Product Filter in Widget

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product Filter in Widget

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product Filter in Widget

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • 69boxes
    Participant

Hi Support, I’ve created my Jevelin page as an OnlineShop. On my start-page I would like to highlight only one of my ten categories. Unfortunately, however, the Plugin only includes the widgets (i) “Woo Recent Products” and (ii) Woocommerce Categories”.

(i) Woo Recent Products: Is showing recent products across all categories –> here, I cannot select my favorite categorie out of ten
    (ii) WooCommerce Categoires: Is showing the categories –> here, I’m not able to show the prodcuts that are part of the categories

What I need is the option to show only the products of one category (maximu ten) as a teaser. How can I do this?

I’ve downloaded the Plugin “Custom Sidebars – Dynamic Widget Area Manager” based on the recommendation in this forum. The problem, however, is that the plugin is not identifiying my categories. It seems that the plugin is only identifiying the categoires of the theme demo (i.e. Animals, Design, Music etc.).

Please help.

69boxes
    Participant

Note: It seems the Plugin “Custom Sidebars” is selecting the “Blog Categories” and not the Product Categoires. How can I change this? Thanks!

69boxes
    Participant

i now found the option to include the product categoires through the button on the top of the page. Unfortunately, however, the plugin is still not showing the products (see screenshots attached).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @69boxes,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this using Products shortcode and its attributes as described in the following page.

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/#display-product-attributes

If you have any questions about custom sidebars plugin then you can ask it in the below plugin support forum.

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/custom-sidebars

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

69boxes
    Participant

Thanks! Shortcodes worked out.

One more question: How can I change the style? As you can see at the attached screenshot, the design of the two versions of product illustration are different. The one at the top is the one that I’ve created with shortcodes. The one below was done via the existing “recent products” widget. I prefer the design below.

Thank you in advance. Best, Paul

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You are most welcome here 🙂

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)