Product Illustration based on product filter

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product Illustration based on product filter

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product Illustration based on product filter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • 69boxes
    Participant

Hi Team,
    according to your advice, I’m using two options to illustrate products (use product filters) on my website:

1. Via predefined widgets
    2. Via product shortcodes

Both versions are working great and are important for my page. Unfortunately, however, the product illustration varries based on the used option above (see picture attached). Personally, I prefer the illustration which is predefined via the widget. Based on that my question is: How could I adapt the illustration/ Vizualization by using a product shortcode?

In this context, I got two additional questions:
    1. How could I ensure that the product title is not overlapping with other information (e.g. basket icon)
    2. How could I increase the font size of the product title?

Thank you in advance!!

Best,
    PAuk

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi PAuk,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying and tell me exactly how you want it to display so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

69boxes
    Participant

Hopefully, Last question regarding this issue 😉 the product visualization now looks great on the Desktop Version. The mobile Version, however, not as you can see attached. What Should I add to the shortcode to ensure showing only one product in a arrow and three on the Desktop Version?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Also if your site is password protected then Could you please share me the password privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)