Product Layout

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product Layout

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product Layout

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • MultiScreen
    Participant

Hi there, I am not sure what I am doing wrong but the products pages of my shop seem to be one column instead of two. Also, I don’t want my feature image to resize so large – I need it to stay at 600px wide but it isn’t. It is resizing really big. I need the image to be 600px as it is an image download purchase – the previews need to be small.  I will send you the link from my website which is incorrect and the one from your demo which is more like what I need. Thanks in advance

Hi @MultiScreen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Hi there, I am not sure what I am doing wrong but the products pages of my shop seem to be one column instead of two.

Please clear the cache of WP Fastest Cache plugin that you are using on your site and temporarily disable it so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

Also, I don’t want my feature image to resize so large – I need it to stay at 600px wide but it isn’t. It is resizing really big.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.woocommerce.single-product div.product div.images img.attachment-shop_single {
        width: auto;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)