Redux framework not working with Elementor Pro header builder

Home Forums Gillion Theme Redux framework not working with Elementor Pro header builder

Home Forums Gillion Theme Redux framework not working with Elementor Pro header builder

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • glenwoodmediagroup
    Participant

Dear Support Team,

We need to use Elementor Pro header builder, but the theme is not working propeperly, probably the Redux Framework and the theme cause this problem:

I can not change the dropdown menu color, style (created with elementor pro), because it remain transparent. And a huge gap is visible over the dropdown menu, the gap is the titlebar gap, where we use it to show titlebar.

The Elementor support team said you can solve this problem. The Elementor Pro header builder work well with another theme with switch off Redux Framework.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Could you please share a link to your website, so we could see this issue in live?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

glenwoodmediagroup
    Participant

Please read the private information:

Shufflehound

We need to inspect the CSS of these blocks to understand the issue more clearly. As currently, we’re not certain about the underlying cause. Could you possibly use the ‘Inspect Element’ tool one those blocks and shows us what is happening with the CSS?

glenwoodmediagroup
    Participant

Yes.

glenwoodmediagroup
    Participant

Hello!

Could you check the site, can you give me any feedback or soulution?

thx

glenwoodmediagroup
    Participant

Dear Support Team,

Can you give me any solution about the problem?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the login information.

We were able to identify the issue but couldn’t determine its exact cause. However, we have created a custom CSS solution that may help you:

nav.elementor-nav-menu--main ul.sub-menu {
        background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);
    }

nav.elementor-nav-menu--main ul.sub-menu li:hover {
        background-color: rgb(43, 43, 43);
    }

Please test it by adding it to the theme settings and let us know if it resolves the issue! 🙂

Best regards,

Shufflehound Team

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Shufflehound.

glenwoodmediagroup
    Participant

Hi There,

We test it, the tansparency of dropdown menu solved, but I can not edit the style of menu with elementor editor (e.g.: color, horizontal and vertical padding etc.).

The other problem, that the titlebar of page cover up that part of the dropwodn menu, as you can see in attached file. How can I send back the titlebar behind the dropdown menu?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

That’s great to hear that at least that one issue is fixed! 🙂

Regarding the screenshot issue, you should try adding a z-index to the entire Elementor section where the navigation is placed. Here’s a tutorial on how to do that. You can try setting it to 100.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Shufflehound.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)