Refund- the Theme dosen't work!

Home Forums Gillion Theme Refund- the Theme dosen’t work!

Home Forums Gillion Theme Refund- the Theme dosen’t work!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • sway5
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m requesting a refund! The theme doesn’t work, and this company doesn’t have any form of support for their paying customers!

sway5
    Participant

Hi there,

After purchasing the Gillion theme, I needed help with a few things. I’ve emailed about 4 to 5 times already and got absolutely no reply. After figuring out some things for myself and getting the theme uploaded/installed, the theme apparently appears to be broken. Everything on the site is spaced out! And the site looks like a mess. Please, I’ve suffered enough… especially being in my condition. I really like the theme… and I need HELP with getting it set up on the site correctly.

Best Regards

M. Wilkinson

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sway5
    Participant

Hello there,

Is anyone going to get back to me???… I’ve been reaching out, trying to get some support for the past few days! I’m having issues with the site displaying properly. Everything on the site is spaced out, and the site is a mess. Can someone please get back to me in a timely manner? I’m in great need of support!

Best regards

M. Wilkinson

Attachments:

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for that, but as stated in the Themeforest profile our official support place is our support center here and we have stated that our response could take a few days.

Regarding your question, it seems that the white space issues are coming from /wp-content/blog-plugins/wordads/ (location on your website). We are not exactly sure what that is, but please try to disable it and see if the issue goes away.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

sway5
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply… No, the problem didn’t go away! The theme is also showing two social media shares…. can you please examine the theme properly and find out what the problem really is? Maybe the downloading file is corrupt!

Best Regards

M. Wilkinson

Attachments:

sway5
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m sorry, but this is far too stressful for me. In conclusion, regarding the theme, I’m declining and requesting a refund… Thank you.

Best refund

M. Wilkinson

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Regarding the white space issue, it seems that the folder we mentioned was the cause and most likely would add whitespace for other themes too. As now everything seemed correct, it was only down to setting up the theme options.

We are sorry to hear that, but we can understand that.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

sway5
    Participant

Hello there,

Note this is an update: I had to reach out for some additional {paid} help to fix the theme’s problems. Because they were a few things wrong with the theme installation process that was causing the theme not to function correctly. However, I’m happy to report that I’ve finally got the theme setup.

If any more problems arrises, which I hope that it never does! I’ll let you know!

Best Regards

M. Wilkinson

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that as our theme installation shouldn’t require any paid help. Please let us know if there is anything specific that we could improve in our theme regarding the theme setup.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)