Reinstalling and saving progress due to error.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Reinstalling and saving progress due to error.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Reinstalling and saving progress due to error.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • kierankay
    Participant

In another of my forum posts I explain how I am having an error with the text and divide elements of unyson’s visual editor, ‘error: forbidden’.

It was recommended I contacted the host however they tried changing access with firewalls etc however nothing worked. After 3 hours working with them they recommended I go back to get help from Jevelin/ Unyson. They also recommended I deactivate unyson and retry to see if it helps.

If I deactivate the plugin or even remove it completely, does my work so far get lost as I almost have a full website? Alternatively, is there anything support can do now knowing that getting the host to try things has not worked?

Thanks.

Hi @kierankay,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

If I deactivate the plugin or even remove it completely, does my work so far get lost as I almost have a full website?

Unyson is theme required plugin so the theme won’t work without it.

Alternatively, is there anything support can do now knowing that getting the host to try things has not worked?

It is clearly hosting related issue as we are getting “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)” error.

Have you told them about this error?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)