Related Items showing code

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Related Items showing code

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Related Items showing code

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • SLS
    Participant

Hello,

As mentioned in my other thread, “Related Items” below a project is somehow showing code and I’m not sure why. Can you take a look?

Thanks.

Hi @SLS,

Thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

SLS
    Participant

Sure, one page you can look at is: http://skylightstudiosinc.com/project/ma-korean-war-veterans-memorial/

The page is not accessible for me and displaying Under Construction message.

Could you please temporary disable it or would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

SLS
    Participant

Sent. Thank you.

Where have you sent it as i didn’t get it?

Could you please share it again as described above and also send it on [email protected] ?

SLS
    Participant

I sent it in the way you said, but I’ll send it again and also send an email.

Solution for this topic

Thank you. I got your shared credentials.

This seems happening because you are using Visual Page Builder in the portfolio so instead of it please use the default editor as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

SLS
    Participant

Thanks, that seems to have done the trick. I appreciate it!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)