Remove Widgets on Blog Posts & Author

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Remove Widgets on Blog Posts & Author

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Remove Widgets on Blog Posts & Author

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • DPG84
    Participant

How can I remove both the widgets on the blog posts and post author, date, and ‘tips and tricks’?

I’ve attached some screenshots.

I also want to blog posts to be centred with white space either side. How can I achieve this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @DPG84,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

How can I remove both the widgets on the blog posts

You can remove it from the Widgets screen in your website admin area.

and post author, date, and ‘tips and tricks’?

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.single-post article .post-meta-data .post-meta {
        display: none;
    }

I also want to blog posts to be centred with white space either side. How can I achieve this?

Could you please share the blog post page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

DPG84
    Participant

Thank you for the prompt response.

The widgets have been removed but I’m still getting ‘please assign your widgets section’.

I’ve attached a screenshot.

How can I have the main picture extend completely across the screen from left to right and remove the ‘please assign your widget text’?

I’d also like the main text post to be completely centred with white space either side.

Attachments:

Please try configuring the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

DPG84
    Participant

Thanks that’s worked. But it’s not exactly how I want it to look… I’ve attached a picture of how I would like it to be formatted… ideally with a picture that goes completely along the top from left to right and the blog post itself much narrower.

Is there also a way to have the title of each blog post sit on top of the picture in the middle?

Attachments:

There is no theme option to achieve this.

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of the Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)