restoring menu deleted accidentally

Home Forums Jevelin Theme restoring menu deleted accidentally

Home Forums Jevelin Theme restoring menu deleted accidentally

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • cheeks
    Participant

Hi. I accidentally deleted the menu in the demo content. Please let me know how to restore it. I’ve entered my private details in the field below. I have a couple of other questions.

1. I am very new to WordPress — Do I first create the menu then pages, or the other way around?
    2. In the video on Mega Menu in the documentation, the start of the video mentions creating links first – can you clarify what this means?
    3. If I were to choose to create a Mega Menu, how do I arrange the items in a column? They are running horizontally left to right now. Eg. In my top menu, I have “Hand Hygiene” — I want to add 4 more items under that. How do I make those 4 items run from top to bottom, instead of left to right?

I will also follow up with an email to [email protected] as the info I typed into the private info field did not appear. Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @cheeks,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Hi. I accidentally deleted the menu in the demo content. Please let me know how to restore it. I’ve entered my private details in the field below. I have a couple of other questions.

We can’t restore deleted menu but you can create new one as described here https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide

I am very new to WordPress — Do I first create the menu then pages, or the other way around?

You need to create pages then menu so that you can add page URLs in the menu.

In the video on Mega Menu in the documentation, the start of the video mentions creating links first – can you clarify what this means?

It means creating required post and pages first so that you can use their links in the menu.

If I were to choose to create a Mega Menu, how do I arrange the items in a column? They are running horizontally left to right now. Eg. In my top menu, I have “Hand Hygiene” — I want to add 4 more items under that. How do I make those 4 items run from top to bottom, instead of left to right?

You can create multi level menus for it as described in the below page.

https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide#Creating_Multi-level_Menus

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)