Rev. slider is not getting updated

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Rev. slider is not getting updated

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Rev. slider is not getting updated

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • hannes741
    Participant

Hi,

I have the problem that I get a error from rev. slider (see below).
    I have updated the theme, but the rev. slider version is still 5.4.8 instead of 6.2.12. I think this old version is not working right with PHP 7.2 / PHP 7.3.

The errors are:

<b>Warning</b>: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in <b>/var/www/clients/client4293/web11676/web/rootvision/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php</b>on line <b>2854</b>

<b>Warning</b>: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in <b>/var/www/clients/client4293/web11676/web/rootvision/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php</b>on line <b>2858</b>

<b>Warning</b>: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in <b>/var/www/clients/client4293/web11676/web/rootvision/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/output.class.php</b> on line <b>3708

</b>I hope you can help me.

Best regards
    Hannes

Solution for this topic

Hi Hannes,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please try deleting the revolution slider plugin and reinstalling it from the below page.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

Your shared website is not accessible as it is asking for authentication credentials.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

hannes741
    Participant

Hi,

thank you, the reinstall worked fine!

Best regards
    Hannes

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)