Revolution Slider Advanced Layer Actions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider Advanced Layer Actions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider Advanced Layer Actions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • shun
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound Support,

I’m looking to accomplish something fairly advanced with Revolution Slider and not certain if I should be asking the question here or ThemePunch Support (though it appears ThemePunch requires a premium account to ask questions about Revolution Slider). I figured I’d ask it here in case it helps other Jevelin theme and/or ShuffleHound users.

I’d like each slide of my Revolution Slider to start with a background image with the Ken Burns effect. This is simple to accomplish and fairly well documented.

When a user moves their mouse over the slide, I’d like to have a timed animation where a full screen shape fades in over the image to darken it a little. Then, afterwards, the navigation and logo fades in, then the headline fades in, then the sub-headline fades in, then the text content fades in, then the call-to-action button fades in. When the mouse is over the slide, the slider is paused and doesn’t progress to the next slide. When the mouse leaves the slider, the slider progresses to the next slide, which starts the process over again.

I’ve attached a short video that helps explain what I’d like to accomplish.

If you can help point me to some documentation or walk me through the features of Revolution Slider that handles the pausing of the slides, the timed animations, etc., I’d be very grateful.

Thank you for your time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @shun,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure exactly how to achieve this fairly advanced functionality with slider revolution but you can try achieving this referring to the below plugin documentation.

https://www.themepunch.com/support-center/

https://www.themepunch.com/revsliderjquery-doc/slider-revolution-jquery-5-x-documentation/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

shun
    Participant

Thank you. Can you tell me how I can get support from ThemePunch in order to submit a new support ticket there to learn how to accomplish the above. When I visit the site (themepunch.support), it tells me:

“No premium licenses found for ThemePunch products. Click here for more information”

Please advise.

You have to purchase the plugin license to get their support or you can contact them using their contact us form.

shun
    Participant

Does my purchase of Jevelin give me access to their support? Or do you have any support techs on staff that know how to use Revolution Slider?

No, the free plugin bundled with the theme does not provide you access to their support and as described above you have to purchase the plugin license to get their support or you can contact them using their contact us form.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)