Revolution slider button problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution slider button problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution slider button problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Surge
    Participant

When i click the button inside revolution slider on the welcome page, it first takes me to page anchor where it should go, and than immediately goes to the first page section bellow the revolution slider. No matter which anchor i insert into button settings, it bounces of the intended destination and it goes to the same place. Just click “SIGN UP” button and you’ll se what i mean. The button code looks like this:

a href=”#anchor-id” class=”sh-revslider-button1″>
    <span>SIGN UP</span>

Hi Surge,

Thank you for your question.

It seems the section as displayed in the attached screenshot is causing this issue.

Could you please test it temporary removing that section?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Surge
    Participant

I tried removing this section and now the click on this button takes me to the page that was just bellow the one that i removed, which is the first page bellow the welcome screen with revolution slider.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except slider and Unyson plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If it is not plugin conflict then Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Surge
    Participant

I tried as you suggested and still no luck, very weird. There are 3 slides there on the welcome screen, each with the same button name and the same anchor link.

• When i click the button on the first slide – it takes me to a page just below the revolution slider.
    • When i click the buttons on the second and third slide – it just refreshes the same page.

Sending you login details…

Solution for this topic

Thank you for sharing the site details.

I have made it worked by making the button link as Simple Link as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please check it and let me know how it works for you?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Surge
    Participant

Thanks guys, that did the trick. Case closed.

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)