Revolution Slider Not Working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider Not Working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider Not Working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Chad
    Participant

Hi There,

I’ve recently updated theme and revolution slider version, and now none of my revolution sliders are loading anything.  I’ve plaid around with changing image filetypes from png to jpeg, that didn’t work.  Played around with rebuilding slides, thats not even working.  Please help.

Chad

heatherruthcreative
    Participant

I too am having this same problem!!  Just recently (today).  I’ve spoken with my host provider (Bluehost) and they say they are seeing everything fine.  But I am not??  I see nothing at the top…I should have a rotating slider behind the logo on my screenshot and it’s now completely gone?:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi There,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

If you are using any cache on your site then try clearing it.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

heatherruthcreative
    Participant

Thank you for replying!  I had to restore a backup of the site, as my client was asking for it to be working asap.  I don’t have the problem anymore since I restored a backup, but Chad above may still be having problems?

@Chad Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Chad
    Participant

Hi All,

Sorry for late reply.  It ended up being a cache issue with an unexpected delay.. i was clearing the cache, but had to wait for time to cure all.

Thanks,

Chad

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)