Revolution Slider Showing Single Words on Each Line on Mobile Landscape

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider Showing Single Words on Each Line on Mobile Landscape

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider Showing Single Words on Each Line on Mobile Landscape

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • MrVanDigital
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve got my Revolution Slider showing pretty nicely on all devices I’ve tested on apart from one big stumbling block:

When I turn to landscape mode on most mobile devices, the slider text goes to single words on each line and makes some of the slides look odd.

Have you come across this and what’s the fix? I’ve adjusted the viewport and tried to fix for each slide but what’s showing on the backend is not happening on the front.

Here’s the page with the slider: https://romexcanadawest.com/

Thx

Hi @

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It doesn’t happen on my mobile visiting your site.

Which browser are you using?

Could you please try using the diffetnt browser?

Also if possible then could you please share me the screenshot of the issue?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

MrVanDigital
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Nice. Yes, it seems to be fixed. Must’ve been loading an old version of the slider. Weird. I was clearing the caches to check but maybe revolution slider has a different way of working? Seems to be difficult to check after you’ve made changes. Thanks!

I never see the issue on your site so not sure why it was happening for you.

Glad it is working fine for you now 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)