Revolution Slider shows gray block instead of the slider

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider shows gray block instead of the slider

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Revolution Slider shows gray block instead of the slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • brank87
    Participant

Hello! I just migrated my site from a temporary subdomain to the main domain. After doing it, none of my Revolution Sliders were working. They just showed a grey screen.

Someone from Siteground recommended me to replace all occurrences of subdomain.domain.com to domain.com. I did it and that fixed some sliders but the one in my homepages (multilanguage) aren’t working. They still show a grey box.

The sliders show correctly in Rev Slider’s preview (see pic attached). They seem to be fine.

Do you have any idea what might be wrong?

Thanks!

ps: I read in a Stackoverflow post that it might be related to Jquery but I have no clue to be honest.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @brank87,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson and slider revolution plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

brank87
    Participant

Hey there! Yes I thought so as well and was the first thing I did. Unfortunately it didn’t fix the issue. With all plugins deactivated (but those 2) it still doesn’t show up.

Thanks for your help!

Then Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

brank87
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Thank you for your amazing predisposition. In the end I had my developer look into it. She directly migrated the site again since something was messed up in my migration. Thanks!

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)