Same header on all the Pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Same header on all the Pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Same header on all the Pages

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • AkshayfromFaux
    Participant

Hi,

Currently, I am using Header 7 as the header layout for my website (have done some customizations in the file – Reference 1). But I see a different styled header on my blog and post pages. (Reference 2)

Please have a look at the difference :
    Main pages header Look – Reference 1

Secondary pages header Look – Reference 2

I just need all my website pages or posts to display Header 7 only (Reference 1) with all my customizations.

Please help.

AkshayfromFaux
    Participant

The menu that displays in Reference 2 is because of the theme’s default menu location. In order to have one more menu (Reference 1), I registered a created and registered one to be displayed there.

Hi @AkshayfromFaux,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure what you are referring to as Reference in your question.

Could you please share me the pages URLs from your site where they are displaying so that I can help you?

Please make sure you have set Header layout to Default in the page header settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

AkshayfromFaux
    Participant

Yeah…sure

For reference 1, the URL is: https://bestpsychiatristsaharanpur.in

where…COLLAB-COLLECTIONS is the menu that I have created and registered manually. And the side menu (hamburger icon menu – theme’s default menu) has the following menu items –

1. Profile settings
    2. Add your own Merchandise
    3. Your Cart

For reference 2, the URL is:

https://bestpsychiatristsaharanpur.in/members/wagmwimv/profile/

This link is generated dynamically as I am using BuddyPress on my site. All those pages display differently styled header with my side menu on it.

I hope all this makes sense this time.

Thanks

For reference 2, the URL is:

https://bestpsychiatristsaharanpur.in/members/wagmwimv/profile/

I can’t access this URL as it is accessible for logged in users only could you please share the screenshot of it?

AkshayfromFaux
    Participant

Hi,

Please check the attached file.

Thanks

Attachments:

Ok I Understood.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

AkshayfromFaux
    Participant

I have done that. Could you please check.

Thanks for the help.

I logged into your shared site and it seems you are using older version of theme so please update it to the below latest version as described in this page https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

AkshayfromFaux
    Participant

Thanks…I’ll surely do that.

But will it be resolving my issue with the header? Will all my website pages (dynamic or not) then be displaying the theme’s default header?

Yes, I think it will do that.

AkshayfromFaux
    Participant

Hi,

I updated my theme as you suggested. But the issue with the header doesn’t seem to be resolved. The profile page (https://bestpsychiatristsaharanpur.in/members/wagmwimv/profile/) and all the other dynamic pages (friends, messages, notifications, friends etc) are still not displaying the theme’s default header. I have also attached the screenshots for the same.

Could you please check again.

Thanks

Attachments:

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile you can try resolving the issue by using the attached modified child theme of Jevelin theme.

Attachments:

AkshayfromFaux
    Participant

Thanks for your response.

But I would like to know, that how much time will it take to get my problem fixed?
    Apologies for being so curious but can’t help it as I have a deadline to follow.

The issue will be fixed ASAP but currently, we don’t have exact timeline for it.

In the meanwhile you can try resolving the issue by using the attached modified child theme of Jevelin theme.

AkshayfromFaux
    Participant

Ohkey no problem.

And yeah, with child theme all the pages now display theme’s default header only.

Thanks a lot for all the help!

AkshayfromFaux
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team,

Wish you a very happy new year!

Could you please help me with one more thing?

As I wish to customise the header of my site, what would be the best customisation process to follow?

I have activated the modified child theme that you passed me over and it resolves my issue. But, I was unable to find any header files in the child theme so I cannot do any customisations.

Now, do I have to customise the header files that reside in the parent theme to achieve what I want, or have to wait for you people to provide me with the modified parent Jevelin theme, and then go forward with the customisations?

Thanks in Advance

Happy New Year…!!!!

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new topic for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this topic in your newly created topic.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new topic.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)