Search icon in mobile devices only showing inside hambuger menu

Home Forums Gillion Theme Search icon in mobile devices only showing inside hambuger menu

Home Forums Gillion Theme Search icon in mobile devices only showing inside hambuger menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • siaghos
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a problem: my client want the search icon in mobile devices to be visible on top (right).

In mobile, on the left you have the hamburger menu that opens the menu that is ok. but on the right, the client wants the search icon. The desired place is where the bookmarks icon is displayed in mobiles (which by the way I disabled in Gillion Settings.).

Could you please help? thank you very much! best regards, Siaghos

siaghos
    Participant

Hi there, could you please help me with the problem in the previous post please? thank you very much! best regards, Siaghos

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

At the moment we don’t have such feature built in to change that. We might try to change in via custom code if this issue is still relevant and you don’t mind to use child theme.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

siaghos
    Participant

Dear Shuffelhound team,

Yes it would be great if you provided me a solution for the abovementioned problem because the client still insists in that feature. The client says the seach inside the menu and at the nth position there is not usable. Thank you very much, best regards, Siaghos.

Shufflehound

Ok, we will try to figure this out.

Do you already have a child theme or we can use a blank one?

siaghos
    Participant

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Child theme…? what do you mean by that? thank you

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Here will be an article about what is a child theme.

In short – A child theme is a WordPress theme that inherits the functionality, features, and style of another WordPress theme, the parent theme. You can then customize the child theme without making any changes to the parent theme.

We will need an login details to your website, if you will like for us to create this custom change for you (can be shared in the private information bellow).

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)