Share buttons

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Share buttons

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Share buttons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • MarcoAix
    Participant

Hello again,

I’d like to have 3 SHARE buttons on my front page (Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook) using this (no yet visible) icon group section (attachment).

The problem is that I can only insert simple links in them though I would like them to function as regular social share buttons (eg it won’t open a new window and so on…): is there a(nother) solution?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @MarcoAix,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this using any of the following plugins.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/social-share/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

MarcoAix
    Participant

So how do you insert these into a Unyson front page please ?

You can use their shortcodes in the Unyson page builder text block content element.

MarcoAix
    Participant

Text block… so I understand I can’t do what I was asking for?

(the jpg exemple comes from your demos)

To be honest I’ve been quite satisfied with my 3 previous months tickets, not my questions but your answers of course.

But theses days, though I’m trying to be – as much as possible –  accurate each answer includes a solution… to something slightly different from what I was asking. So I suppose my english is too bad to be understood, or for some reason some words are not visible to you or… who knows?

Anyway I’m very disappointed but as I don’t want to loose my time and yours – plus I’m too old to argue uselessly – I won’t spend time writing here from now on.

Thanks for your past answers

Text block… so I understand I can’t do what I was asking for?

(the jpg exemple comes from your demos)

Yes, because what you are requesting  “I would like them to function as regular social share buttons (eg it won’t open a new window and so on…)” is a custom functionality and not what the Jevelin theme provides so we have to suggest you third party solution to achieve it.

If you want to achieve the same functionality as displayed on the Jevelin theme demo site then you can achieve it by configuring the theme options.

If you want me to provide you step by step instructions then could you please share me the page URL from the site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)