Share in "Read more"

Home Forums Gillion Theme Share in "Read more"

Home Forums Gillion Theme Share in "Read more"

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
  • eudanck
    Participant

??? how whatzap and sms icon works without phone number link??

It works the same way as when you share any contact details on WhatsApp.

You can test it yourself to see how it works.

eudanck
    Participant

yes, but where in the area of administration of the site, in wordpress I can put my number ??? As 55 XX XXXX-XXXX

As said earlier “You don’t need to add it, therefore, there isn’t an option for it.”.

eudanck
    Participant

So, what is a whatsapp and sms icon without a cell phone ???

Can I put a link to whatsapp web then? How?

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by eudanck.

So, what is a whatsapp and sms icon without a cell phone ???

I am not sure I understood your question properly so please describe it a bit more.

eudanck
    Participant

Do you know whatzapp? It’s a mobile app! You must have a cell phone to have a whatzapp account, a valid number something like 55 11 99912-1234 (example of a cell phone number)

In the same way you need a cell phone number to send an SMS (airplane icon).

How do these icons work without a linked cell number ???

Do you know facebook?

How the Facebook sharing works without adding any of your Facebook account details?

Because to share on facebook the user who is sharing needs account and it has nothing to do with your account.

The same thing works for the whatsApp and I am sure you understood it now but if not then please just one time try sharing the post from your site in your mobile on whatsApp.

eudanck
    Participant

My question was not about FB and this was a bad comparison, fb X whatzap when the subject is link to share.

The FB is a link to any page, the profile in the case. The wz is app for mobile in its essence, if you had understood and accepted this from the beginning you would see that this is why this functionality does not work for mobile and web.whatsapp! Because you simply prefer not to use the number … Using a path of yours alone, completely out of the ordinary.

It seems you don’t understand the point that I want to tell you here.

It is working fine for me on mobile by visiting your shared site post.

Please just visit the shared post URL in your mobile browser and then click on the whatsApp icon and tell me what you get.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)