Show product of different colours on shop page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Show product of different colours on shop page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Show product of different colours on shop page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • cheeks
    Participant

Hello. Can you tell me how to show a product that is available in different colours so that upon mouse hover, a blue hat (option 1), for example, shows up as red (option 2). do I configure that in Add Product page? I’m not sure if this is called Image Curtains. Please advise. Thanks.

Hi @cheeks,

Thank you for your question.

I am not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve so could you please share me the screenshot of it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cheeks
    Participant

hi. screen shot shoes jeans in maroon. the other screen shot shows jeans in green after you hover a mouse over. how do I do this? and must I upload 2 images? If the 2 images are NOT identical, is it possible? We manufacture the products (eg liquid soap) in bottles. I want to show the product image as a 5 litre bottle. When a user hovers over the image, I would like him to see a close up of the product label, which contains ingredients, directions of use etc. Is this possible? In your demo, the product is a pair of jeans in 2 colours. for me, I want to show a bottle AND a label when the mouse hovers over. Hope you can help! Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

It is displayed using the Product Image and the first image of Product Gallery as shown in the attached screenshot so you have to set them accordingly.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)