Sidebar problems

Home Forums Gillion Theme Sidebar problems

Home Forums Gillion Theme Sidebar problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • pattRodriguez
    Participant

I am having trouble with sidebars on this theme.

Website in development: http://revista3sinais.com.br/develop/

1 – i cant add two items on home sidebar, added this youtube plugin and a simple image widget and the image does not display. I’ve noticed this behavior (2nd widget not displaying) with other widgets i added. It only shows one.

2 – Can’t figure out how the “manage sidebars” feature works. Would like to use it, i need it for some banners that will change across each category page for my categories on main menu.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @pattRodriguez,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

1 – i cant add two items on home sidebar, added this youtube plugin and a simple image widget and the image does not display. I’ve noticed this behavior (2nd widget not displaying) with other widgets i added. It only shows one.

Could you please try adding youtube widget at the last and other widgets before that?

2 – Can’t figure out how the “manage sidebars” feature works. Would like to use it, i need it for some banners that will change across each category page for my categories on main menu.

Not sure what you are referring here so could you please share the screenshot of it.

Also when trying to access your shared site i get an error message as shown in the attached screenshot.
    Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)