Single product image on page gets smaller on load

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Single product image on page gets smaller on load

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Single product image on page gets smaller on load

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • davey1975
    Participant

Hi,

The product photo on this page loads at a certain size with the gallery images underneath.  then, nearing the end of page load they all change to smaller sizes.  Any help would be great.  Thanks.

Hi @davey1975,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Woocommerce and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any or use following plugin to check it.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/health-check/

Also please update theme to the below latest version.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

davey1975
    Participant

I will download the latest version.  The other issue is that as the variations are selected the image gets better with each selection.

I am not sure what you meant by “the image gets better with each selection” so could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

davey1975
    Participant

when a product page loads here’s what happens:

The product photo appears normally.  But wait a couple of seconds and the size of the photo will get a bit bigger.  Then when you’re selecting variations on the product, the size of the photo changes with each variation selected.  To the point where the photo then gets so big that it covers the text description for the product.

Ok I understood.

Troubleshooting the issue as described above will help us to resolve it.

davey1975
    Participant

I know more about the problem now…

Once I have deactivated Woocommerce Additional Variation Images, the images load correctly.

How can I use that plugin and have the product images not change on load?

You’ll see the page linked displays the product image and then grows as the page is loaded.  The image also grows with each variation selected.

Thanks.

You can contact Woocommerce Additional Variation Images plugin support to resolve the issue caused by it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)