Site broken after launch

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Site broken after launch

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Site broken after launch

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • MuglasAdventues
    Participant

Currently not showing most of the content that was created. Still all showing in wp-admin, pages used wpbakery-backend editor, posts used classic. I’ve been unsure which of the many (too many) editors to deactivate. WPengine support advised me to delete anything unused. It may be that I’ve deleted plugins required. I’ve tried to reactivate things,  but now posts only edit in redux (i didn’t ask for that, and nothing is ultimately structured that way).

But the more pressing issue, the world cannot see me content. error logs are startling. Please assist ASAP

Hi @MuglasAdventues,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

Please update the theme to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/blog/2018/01/24/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Also, please make sure that you have activated the theme required plugins from the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

You can use any page builder plugin but please note that you can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used WPBakery or Unyson or Gutenberg or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

Do not switch between page builders or else you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the article content.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

Thanks for the advice.

repeated attempts to install theme update you have provided have failed, see attached error message.

attempts to use your required “Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades” plugin may be conflicting with wpengines ‘must use’ security plugins, installed on all of their environments.

Please advise if this is a problem requiring us to change template OR host ASAP

The shared zip file is of the theme and not a plugin.

You are installing it as a plugin, therefore, getting an error.

Please install it as a theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Themes

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

please remove attachment

I have requested the administrator to remove it.

He will remove it soon.

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

thank you

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

You have redirected another query here, however it is still unresolved. updating your plugin has not fixed the insane formatting issues occurring since launching the site on this template. EVERYthing is aligning right, content not displaying. Please attend to my query

First of all, the Jevelin is not a plugin but a theme.

Please make sure that you have set the RTL Support option to Off in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

If you are still facing the issue then would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

The shared attachment will be deleted soon and it is not publicly available but only available to support forum members.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

MuglasAdventues
    Participant

I have completed this step, to no success. Am providing further details for you to access wp-admin on related ticket

I can see the header is aligned to the left on your website as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)