Site not showing with latest wordpress upgrade

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Site not showing with latest wordpress upgrade

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Site not showing with latest wordpress upgrade

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • littlestag
    Participant

Hi,

With the latest wordpress upgrade
    <table class=”widefat”>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td>WordPress 5.5 “Eckstine”</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    My site only half loads? I have tried deactivating all the plugins apart from Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and it still doesn’t fully load? Please help!?

Appreciate your help and reply.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

It seems the theme jQuery script is causing the issue as jQuery is updated in the latest WordPress version 5.5

The issue will be fixed ASAP in the upcoming version of the theme.

In the meanwhile, you can fix it by using the attached custom plugin.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

littlestag
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the custom plugin, this is still very worrying, as what if this happens again to the next wordpress update? I have clients/customers visiting my site daily.

Im loosing revenue and tarnishing my quality reputation!

How will this be rectified? My consumer confidence in your product is now low as a result!

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Please clear your browser cache after updating the theme so that the latest js and CSS files will be loaded.

You need to delete the shared custom plugin after updating the theme.

littlestag
    Participant

I have actioned and completed all that you have advised above! The front end of the site now loads and works.

But, now the backend doesn’t when working with wordpress! The pages are now so slow to load half the time they don’t load at all! I can’t even us the WPBakery Page Builder as it well now load at all!

To fix this I’ve had to:

Restore a backup that didn’t have “Jevelin 4.7.1” – so “Jevelin 4.7”

Add plugin wp-downgrade

Switch back to wordpress 5.4.2 – Not the latest version 5.5

Now everything works in the front end and backend of wordpress.

I believe “Jevelin 4.7.1” still needs work/fixing, this version is not usable and very frustrating to work with as its taking 4 times the amount of time to work on the most basic of tasks.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me in backend using the latest version of the Jevelin theme.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

littlestag
    Participant

I’ve done everything you’ve suggested, all my plugins have been deactivated as mentioned in my previous correspondence with you! and still your latest update slows the site down, you can’t load more page then one, the second page just keeps loading with no end result!  It’s 100% not any plugin!

The fact that when reversing wordpress update your plugin works, shows theres something wrong!

Can you please look further!

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)