Slider in the background

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider in the background

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider in the background

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Gobblerpl
    Participant

Hi,

<span lang=”en”>I am currently modifying the template to my needs. Unfortunelty i delated slider (screenshot 1). Now i want to add this slider again but only with white wall image (screenshot 2).  I tried in many ways but I can’t do it. Can I ask for help?</span>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Gobblerpl,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure you have created slider in the Slider Revolution plugin and display it in the header as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/show-revolution-slider-instead-of-breadcrumbs-and-page-title/#post-11992

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Gobblerpl
    Participant

Thank you for for help but i doesn’t work.

Attachments:

Does the slider work fine for you on any other page?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Gobblerpl
    Participant

I have only this slider.

http://www.terapiahypnos.pl/

Attachments:

Gobblerpl
    Participant

Maybe something is wrong with slidet settings?

I can see on your shared site you are using mastonSlider plugin that is generating javascript error which may be causing this issue so please try temporary deactivating mastonSlider plugin.

Gobblerpl
    Participant

Thank you but still 🙁

Attachments:

It seems this is how you have created the slider and there is nothing to display apart from background image.

Could you please make sure that you have created that slider correctly in the slider revolution and it is working fine in page if you add its shortcode in page content area?

Also would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)