Slider revolution incorrectly showing at lower resolution screend

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider revolution incorrectly showing at lower resolution screend

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider revolution incorrectly showing at lower resolution screend

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • sniperskulls
    Participant

If I look at my page (munozgc.com) on a screen with resolution of 1366*768 the header bar appears to cover the slider revolution slides.

You can achieve the same thing by shrinking the page in a window on even a high resolution monitor. Please help?! How do I fix this

sniperskulls
    Participant

I actually figure this out is because of the Logo. Is it possible to make the logo adaptive?

sniperskulls
    Participant

or simply change the position of “header 10” to be at the top right above the contact info, and make it adaptive as well?

Please help. this needs to be live

sniperskulls
    Participant

You can close this. I could never get this to work correctly.

If someone wants to fix it you can just put the header to “Header 10” and put a large icon in there (250px is most obvious).

I would like it fixed but can’t wait on an answer

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by sniperskulls.

Hi @sniperskulls,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site using Header 10 layout and setting a large logo image which increases the size of the header to fit the image which is obvious.

In your case, you are displaying the slider below the header and set the header as transparent therefore the resized header occupies more space on the slider.

To resolve this, you can either restrict the height of the logo in the theme header settings or do not display slider behind the header.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)